mercredi, août 19, 2009

De Paris à Kuala Lumpur

I just really NEED to blog, my hands been itching like god knows since my last post. I'm sure everybody wants to know why and how did I manage to be back in KL. So, I'm gonna tell the viewers EVERY single thing that has happened during our migrate to KL. So,let us begin with the famous 14 Juillet (14th July) The French National Day. Unlike last year, I didn't go to L'Opera and see the marching band in the morning. Instead, me and Redza made a rendez-vous with Arun. We called Faris as well, to join us for a movie. It was 10am when we tried to call Arun, but he was still asleep, so we decided to watch an early morning movie with Farid at MK2 Bibliotheque. Oh anyway, the movie was faaantastic, it was the Public Enemies. We loved it! After the movie, we went straight to Gare Du Nord to meet Arun.

Hehe,Arun with his super tight Burberry shorts


Gare du Nord


We decided to have lunch at Munyandi. haha

After our heavy lunch, (really heavy..with the nans,bryani,masala..etc) we went to the Pont de L'Alma to see the fire works at the Eiffel Tower. From the Pont, we can see a clear view of Eiffel, it was really beautiful.

Crazy Italian girl talking on the phone(on the floor)


Art de Matière


Courtesy of Arun

When we finally got there, the place was packed with people. thousands of them. But thanks to Arun, I got the best view by the quay.

In front of the quai


Photo Courtesy of Redzarul



SLR camera is the best

The fireworks starts at 11.30pm till 12am. It was super fantastic. Redza took hundreds of pictures of the fireworks. Eiffel Tower never been so beautiful.. The street of Paris was sooo busy during the midnight, since the authorities closed some of the Metro station. So, there were people walking down the streets, the cars couldn't pass properly, due to the traffic.. We decided to stay at Arun's house, since it is nearby, and we don't wanna go through all the crap on the street,we just wanna sleep peacefully..was reeeally exhausted you know.

Smile!


Ooop


Aaak!

To be continued....

Aucun commentaire: