It's been a while since my last post. I've graduated recently,and manage to get my bachelor in Fashion Designing. I've been so busy planning what I'm going to do next, but I have something coming up for me this month, on the 24th. I'll be working with Elie Saab again in his Champs-Elysees boutique and his Spring/Summer 2009 Fashion Show.
I've been keeping it low lately, for some certain reason. but it turns out that, I just can't get away from the paparazzi, so I'm just gonna let it be. Whatever floats your boats, my fellow papaz..
I just can't wait for my family to come to Paris next month. We all going to look for my new apartment, since I already decided to stay in France for a bit. some people in KL are just nosey, I would like to return to my home town when the BS is over. I miss my friends no doubt, I love ya'll, but there's something that I have to take care of before I come back.
Some people think that I've made a huge error in some certain choice that I've CHOSE in life. Regardless, I prefer to pay NO attention in what the odds are saying. I just dislike backstabers, and I, will always going to follow my heart.
And for that, from now on, I would LOVE to separate the BS away from what and who's important in my life. No question please.
4 commentaires:
Congrats Nisa...
thank you mia!
Congrats babe!
What made those ppl think you've made a mistake in your choices? I think you're happy with everything that's going on with you -- that ain't a mistake. Tak faham lah some people.
Well done, Nisa. Proud of ya!
Thank you Munira!hehe
Enregistrer un commentaire