Speaking of Redza, It was rather an emotional scenario a couple of hours ago in the airport. I am so glad that he decided to go back and do Umrah. I am so happy that he can get to see his family. How fun. I wish I could do the same, but too much work here, plus, my folks are not warm enough to talk about problems. That's how they are, making huge money is the first priority in life, think family later. How empty.
I felt so guilty about creating a havoc between my sister and the rest of the innocents. I just didn't think it will come out big. I miss Redza, I feel so home, he is my home. It is so nice when you know you have somebody that is so real, that cares for you, who loves you for you.. The WHOLE you, good and bad. Despite being in the dog eats dog world. Sometimes I don't really know where I should be, though I'm in a room of hundreds of friends, sometimes it gets so lonely. That is where He comes into the picture. So pure and innocent, so beautiful yet so painful sometimes. Love hurts.
I miss being home. after the long years of searching peace, I finally found mine. He is my love, my peace, my home, my everything. I love you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire