samedi, juin 14, 2008

Day 2

I never have thought of surviving the first day without Redza would be so hard. It's 8 am now, and I just woke up. It is not the same feeling without him around, and it is so not fun at ALL. We chatted yesterday till nearly 2 am here.. poor baby. It's sunday morning, and I just remembered Redza's sunday morning routine, so what I'm gonna do now is turn on the tv, and watch the..telefoot! Oh boy, I still can't belive that he's not in France.. Oh, oh what the..???OMG! I'm literally watching the tv now, and I just found out about Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon MARRIED??!! I read the news about it before, but I thought it was a JOKE! Nick Cannon is like..27 and Mariah is like..38!!! OMG. hmm.. lucky him, it's MARIAH CAREY ok! but then again, it's still weird. hmm..I guess I can understand, because she was married to that OLD Tommy Mottola before, when she was really really young.

Aucun commentaire: