dimanche, juillet 27, 2008

Au Revoir..Mais c'est pas fini

After a long hard work in Elie Saab, it's time for me to say goodbye to all the lovely friends. I've learnt a lot since day one in the fabulous company. It is not quite a real goodbye, I hope that all of us can work together again someday. But now, it is time for me to take off and widen my horizon. I am sure gonna miss everybody there. Good luck guys. Sniff*

Missed the model casting


Missed messing around with super models


Missed the Rushing Hour


Missed hanging around with the Celebrities.. like Miss Jay!


Missed seeing Mr. Saab in action


Missed all the wonderful places


Missed gossiping with Desio


Elie Saab

4 commentaires:

Butaseni@Wan Raja a dit…

whoa!i wish i ganti u dalam gambar yg no 2 tuh huhuhu

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

haha,even with miss jay pun ke..

Butaseni@Wan Raja a dit…

eeeeeee ngeri nyah!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

wahhahhah,lawak la u nyah