Just picture this, you have a Super Hot relationship with Super-Fantastically-Gorgeous person, but the thing is, you've been away from the Hottest person on the planet for 2 months.. Just imagine how you'll feel or react when you see that special someone for the first time in a long time. Because I can't... and actually I think i know how I'll react.. I will be super nervous. Yes, hard to believe but it's true. I do have my weak moments.. haha. Nevertheless, I just can't wait to get back home. It'll be my GREATEST EVER holiday in my young life, before I start working for real. My heart is driving me crazy, I must see Redza as soon as I get back.
Great. Today's outing was a blast. We were at Champs-Elysees (again) to do some free tax shopping for Rod. We didn't stay long in the boutique because actually we have planned to go to the Parc Zoologique. Yes, there IS a Zoo in Paris. Surprise!!




2 commentaires:
:)
bestnya!
haha,panas la summer..tak tahan!
Enregistrer un commentaire