Yesterday was a blast, I went to college to see Peter because he's been trying to reach me for a couple of times, and it turns out that he just want me to be in college today to see Mr. Xavier.. yea, I know right, bummer. Well, I hope he likes what I've done for his artsy-fartsy project. I still have to go to the Lourve later at 10, to get some non-typical binding materials in some art shop inside the Museum. Thanks to Rod, I finally can pour a lot of ideas in the project. But before that, let me tell you a story about my usual dating spot, and my usual hang out spot with Rod.. Some months ago, when Redza is still in Paris, we always hang out in Champs-Elysees, and #1 reason is..MOVIES! and 2nd is...HAAGEN DAZ (Everybody knows that, hah) They have a lot of super cool stuff in that Boulevard, such as the Biggest Louis Vuitton in the planet! Cool luxury hotels, Best Restaurants and the list goes. Despite all the luxury goods that we can find in Champs-Elysees, there is something that we can't find there..guess what is it.
A Garbage bin.
No, I'm serious! Really, I didn't realized it at all, till yesterday. It is been confirmed. You can't find any garbage bin along the Avenue. No wonder when there was a time where me and Redza been searching for a garbage bin, and we couldn't find one. How sad. haha, maybe they are so tide up with all the luxury goods, that they forgot to put at least one garbage bin. How hilarious. me and Rod couldn't stop laughing, cuz we were making fun of it along the way, till we finally found a garbage can, that we had to walk an extra mile just for it.

Hey man, where can I dump these trash?

Yeah, this is so annoying!

Cool Quotes

I can see the Eiffel from Avenue Montaigne

You can copy this Rock Star baby
At the end of the day, We had our dinner at the yummy Japanese Restaurant that Oreo took me to the other day. We bumped into this group of working people, beautiful party of 4. They were so hilarious, I over heard one of the guy took our picture, was gossiping about Johny Hallyday (French old rock star). They were just sitting next to our table on my right side, but we just couldn't keep our eyes off the couple next to our table on the left. It looks like a mature Japanese lady is being lovey dovey with a French school boy. It was disturbing. Really.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire