lundi, juillet 21, 2008

Je n'aime pas du tout la chasse à l'appartement

I have a story to tell about this one apartment that I like. Yesterday, as soon as I woke up, I turned on my laptop, and kept on going with the apartment hunting. I came across this advert, I called the number that stated in it, so this guy, the owner of the apartment said that it is still available. So I was so excited right, but he said that I have to be at the apartment by 11am for the meeting.. and guess what time was it then.. It was 9.30am, and I haven't had my shower yet..plus, It is in Paris 12..WHAT!! So I dashed off to the shower and quickly dressed.. till my mother called me, she was somewhere else, and told me to wait for her..and it was 10.30!! I got another half an hour! So I told my mum that I'll go first, so there's no time for Metro at all. I took a cab there. Bummer. Okay to sum up things, I was about to close the deal for the apartment..until, my mom called me and told me to ask that guy if I can make another appointment with him later, because she wanted to see the house as well.. which is fine, so he he told me to be there again, at 4pm.Everything was ok then, till my mom starts to talk.

She was telling that my dad is this and that.. and She already been here like 5 times already, since I got here last September.. It's not even a year, so basically I can see that in the landlord's eyes..is all $$$. Plus, my mom was all dressed up in Louis Vuitton stuff. So is my younger bro. And as expected, he said that he will call me later, because there are more people who wanted to see the house, and he will make up his mind. And yes, he did called..but guess what? He said, he'll let me rent the house IF I pay all in cash for a year. Such a freaking stingy PIG. And it is all my mom's fault. So now, I have to look for another house, and I bet it's gonna be a loooong way down. I am so annoyed,my GOD. HELP ME.

When these things happens, she blamed me. OH my GOD can you believe it? And funny thing is, she listens to Redza more than me. Like hello... I can't understand her, at ALL sometimes. I am starting to think that she'll love her in law more than she loves her own children. Sigh.. Mom. Living with her is so exhausting. I am trying so damn hard to please her, really. Lord knows. Thank god, Rod is still here, she kept my mind off for a while yesterday. We went shopping in Champs-Elysees.

Our usual spot. Haagen Daz aux Champs-Elysees


I was so exhausted. Living with Mama is so challenging


Aucun commentaire: