Tu me manques tellement. Tu es l'amour de ma vie. Je suis si heureux d'avoir trouve quelqu'un comme toi. T'es tout pour moi, et plus que j'ai jamais reve de rencontrer. Je m'en fous quoi tout ceux ont dit. Je t'aime pour toujours et a jamais..
Have you ever tasted something so wonderful, so beautiful, so unforgettable that you just won't trade it for the world? Have you ever felt like you want something so bad, that you would kill? Have you ever made a wrong decision, and it turns out to be a beautifully gorgeous mistake, that you just simply repeats it over and over again? Have you ever felt that as if your head is spinning, and your soul is flying, which makes your purpose of living changed in just one kiss.. Have you ever literally dying on missing someone.. Have you ever been touched by love?
I feel like as if I am a soul that trapped in somebody else's body. Why am I talking like this? Who am I? Who is this? An imposter! Oh Lord, save me before the fire starts to burn out..
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire