vendredi, juillet 18, 2008

Lucky Lucky Oh You're so Lucky

I got my first apartment meeting at 7pm. I hope that the studio apartment looks nice, if not, I have to go for a lot more of apartment's meeting. I just want to move my stuff as soon as possible. Oh, and guess what? When I am back in Malaysia, Redza is still going to be there!! yay! Although I have to do things on my own now, I feel relief, because I get to see him in KL. Plus, I know God is testing me, my ability in dealing things on my own, because it's not like everybody will do stuff for me forever. Furthermore, This is the life I chose, so I have to be strong and be happy with it. Which I am, truly. I have to toughen up, for the sake of me, and for the sake of my dearest beloved. And basically, I know there is nothing that I can't handle.

I really hope that my blog doesn't portray sadness, like some.. I am aware of where I'm standing, and my god, I am happy with my life right now. Couldn't be better than this. I couldn't ask for another. I know that some would die to be in my position right now. As long as love is inside me, I will be happy for eternity. Monsieur Da Vinci once said, "Life without love, isn't a life at all."

So Mr. Double R, looks like I'll be seeing you next month!


Aucun commentaire: