samedi, juillet 19, 2008

Clueless

Mama, mama, mama.. She wants me to be independent, and pick my own house. But it seems like she have a lot of say when it comes to her daughter named, Nisa. Today, we visited 2 apartments. The first apartment was big, it's a studio apartment, with kitchen, bathroom, and also a 26square meter bedroom. It was okay, because of the width. But then again, my mother said, that area is so dangerous if I were to walk alone after work..yeah...I agree.. but the place is big enough for me. The second apartment, well..it was extremely pretty, clean, but it's small..and again..my mother didn't like it. I am so clueless, and pissed off at the same time. Maybe because she always slow me down every time I have a meeting with the apartment's caretaker. And the results..I am on fever, the extreme one. I am currently coughing, non stop. I wish she could just pick one apartment, and be done with it. I am sick, and I am also sick of the picky behavior. *Coughing*

Clueless chick

Times like these, makes me think about Redza. And automatically, I'll feel hopeless.. PLEASE BABY SAVE ME!! Since I am feeling so Bleah. I decide to steal this survey from Farah, just to make me feel a little less awful. Ready.. Set.. Whatever.


1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
:: more like a sign of respect

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
:: a big poofy dress!

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
:: If I don't like the guy, I'll laugh out loud.

4. Group dates or single dates?
:: Group dates!
.
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
:: yeah, thank god my man is himself whenever and wherever

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
:: well..I'm not much of a diamonds. Just give me those LVs!

7. Is your hair up or down today?
:: down

8. Do you straighten your hair?
:: nope

9. Favorite mascara?
:: MAC

10. Do you get your nails done?
:: sometimes

11. Small or large purses?
:: large!

12. In your handbag, what are your must haves?
:: my purse, sun glasses, perfume, lip gloss, eye liner, pen, small notebook

13. Jeans or sweats?
:: Neither

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
:: Most of the time

15. Do you text message a lot?
:: yes!

16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
:: I'm sure I'll be excited and make a surprise dinner for my hubby

17. What’s your favorite color?
:: grey

18. Heels or flats?
:: Both

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
:: yes. haha

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
:: yeah

21. Walmart or Target?
:: Neither

22. Do you wear collared shirts?
:: yup

23. Do you like preppy boys?
:: Not at all. preppy boys are sissy. Sporty boys turns me on..

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
:: yea, why not.. whatever makes you happy

25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
:: a lot

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
:: an hour

27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
:: no

28. Do you like skater boys?
:: I am so over it.

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
:: not at all

30. Gold or silver?
:: silver

31. Do you like to receive flowers?
:: Again, it depends on the person who gave it.

32. Do you like surfer boys?
:: Um.. I am so over it. again

33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
:: Of course.

34. Do you like to wear dresses?
:: Oh Yeah!

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
:: 3

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
:: Nope

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
:: Nope

38. Do you like to hold hands?
:: No..not just any hands.

39. What is the youngest you would date?
:: Maybe.. none? how bout that.

40. What is the oldest you would date?
:: no age in particular. As long as he is charming and understanding

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
:: his face and body. rarrrrr

42. Is it hot when guys sweat?
:: Depends on the situation he's in ..

43. What is the best feature in a guy?
:: his chest & eyes ..

44. Do you like making eye contact?
:: yes ..

46. Would you kill for chocolate?
:: no
.
47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
:: oh man.. yeah.. just for this one particular person

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
:: 10! 10! 10!

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
:: no

50. Do you yell a lot?
:: no. but i can yell pretty good

51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
:: no!

52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
:: no..

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
:: no..a lot of it will make you grow a LOSER sign on your forehead


C'est Finir!


1 commentaire:

Zaini a dit…

this is by far, your prettiest picture yet!
me likey.










heh.