Today's field work was fun. I had to go to the showroom in Rue de Temple. I had to deliver some scarfs and take some stuff back to the studio. Rue de Temple is sort of like our "Masjid India" . You can find a lot of whole seller there. From the low quality accessories and ready-to-wear, to the highest quality that you can't imagine. Oh, yea, My hunny bunny Redza-darling called me this morning to tell me the greatest news ever in the world. He got excepted by one of the best the University in Paris!! I was so excited that I had to scream my lungs out in the studio. I'm the first person he called, which makes me more touchy. I'm so proud of my baby. Now we have to look for a bigger house so that our family won't have to squash in whenever they decide to come here.
I am so so so super excited now that one problem solved. Now I just have to deal with the housing and visa. Oh yea, tomorrow I have to go back to the Rue de Temple and look for one Crystal Flower for J's hat. Apart from the zillion other stuff that I have to do. Ready, Set, Go!




3 commentaires:
oooo...nisa babe..
luv the phone...
bling...bling...
do mine!!!
hahahaha...
aduh,mengiurkan makanan tu.ni desk kat mana?umah ka studio?
hehehe,kat studio.bling bling phone cantik right?hehehe
Enregistrer un commentaire