Today, I just got promoted to be one of J Maskrey designer.I am officially one of her designer. I am incharge of her accessories designs, such as bags, shoes, belts etc. I didn't expect it to be so soon, but Miss Jay was asking me if I want to design her Autumn/Winter 2009 accessories. Are you kidding me? OF COURSE! It was a very very good news, early in the morning, early monday morning. Great great start for me. For my work at least. I dont' want ot mention the housing part, too painful to mention.erkz... Good thing is, if we don't have any guarantor by the end of the day, there are two option. Option 1: Wait for the huge house to be available, which we don't know when. Option 2: Freeze 10k euro in the bank. But both options are so slow.. Nevertheless, those are still options..
Whatever. Let's move along.. I have so many things to do tomorrow, so many places to go to. I went to one of the Paris Showroom today, the same showroom I went for Miss J the other day. One of the guy, the same guy the who talked to me the other day with cool Britis-French accent was so happy to see me today. I hardly even remember his name. These are our conversations, that I've translated for the viewers.
Fancy guy: Bonjour! How are you, nice to see you again!
Nisa: Bonjour, hey I'm fine merci! So.. I have some stuff here for update..
Fancy guy: Do you need anything? My help perhaps?
Nisa: Merci! But I got it.
Fancy guy: Do you want any cofee? Coke? anything?
Nisa: Aww.. merci, but it's ok. I'm fine..
Fancy guy: Are you sure?
Nisa: yes, I'm in a hurry :(
Fancy guy: Aww.. Relax for a while, We aren't busy today here, let's have a chat..
Nisa: ...
Fancy guy: Maybe sometime..we can go for a coffee?
Nisa: (oops,I did it again) sure
After a few minutes.. maybe 10, I left the building.
2 commentaires:
hey babe..
congrat dear :)
cant wait to see J Maskery autumn/winter 2009 accessories collections ;)
take care gurl
Thank you Mia!!you take care too!
Enregistrer un commentaire