jeudi, octobre 23, 2008

Pick my Haloween Costume!

Since Halloween is just around the corner, I want YOU to vote, which are these costumes that I should wear for this year's Halloween party! The voting box is just on the right side of the page. This is going to be fun!!


I can be the Modern Coco Chanel


Or pretty Audrey Hepburn


Or a bunny girl..well, not exactly like this


Maybe a lil' more fabrics on..hehe


Or a spoiled Princess


Or the one that I am so GOOD at


But then again, Redza has to be the Handsome David (which he already is)

So, viewers, THE CHOICE IS IN YOUR HANDS!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

The beckham is so you! go for it!

Anonyme a dit…

Audrey hepburn is too cute for u. You've always got that naturally vogue flare on u. So I vote for Coco Chanel! :D