We went to the La Vallee yesterday for shopping. The winter sale already started this last Wednesday, it was packed with people, inside and outside the mall. It was fun for me, but not for Redza though. I can totally understand it, since he doesn't enjoy shopping when there's too many people ransack the whole shopping floor. But I enjoyed it so much!! I love it! I bought a bunch of clothes, and I think I'm addicted to this sale thing. Damn,I'm loving it! As we were passing by the Ralph Lauren boutique, there was a long queue to get in, which is crazy!! But hell yeah, it was worth a queue! We went to most of our favourite store to look for Redza's shoes. As we walked into the Dolce boutique, our eyes were sparkling as we saw there were a lot of cool man sneakers in Dolce, and it was so cheap after the sale!! My oh my, I'm so gonna continue shopping next week!!
2 commentaires:
SALE!!!!!yeahhhh,shopping time...i loikeeeeeeeeeeee ;P
me likey too!
Enregistrer un commentaire