To all the Muslim around the world,I would like to wish you Happy Ramadhan. It's 2.49am, and still not sleeping..I have meeting tomorrow morning en plus, mais I guess I'm just so excited about the Ramadhan month I guess. Though I won't be seeing Redza for a month. We used to have our own spot, our usual place, none other than the famous Champs-Elysees. Can't blame us right, we met each other in Paris, not in Malaysia. So, the street of Champs-Elysees is so important to us. There are so many precious memories which we both hold, till now. It is so nice to meet your soulmate in a foreign contry, but once you decided to go back, you'll have this sucky feeling of leaving something valuable behind. Which isn't fun at all. Here in KL, there's nothing for us to relate to.. I mean, we don't even have any of that 'our place'. And I think it's kinda sucky to make a new one here, cuz then, it won't have any meaning at all, because we don't even build our relationship here. It's so bizzare. C'est tres bizzare en fait.
Bon, voila.. c'est comme ca..c'est toujours comme ca. So, lately I've been very busy designing, creating and meeting clients. Most of my clients are going to get married this year, so I am currently busy with thier wedding dresses. I'll let you guys see the outcome of it. No worries. So, Redza had a haircut recently. He did it for the sake of his job interview, or otherwise he would just walk around with his sexy hair ;) let's take a look at his new cheveux..
All the pictures in this post are taken by Blackberry btw, but can you all see the big difference? Let's take a look at me.. and my nouveau look!
I know..



5 commentaires:
u were saying redza masuk CLEO eligible bachelor. dah keluar dah gambar ? :) hows new job at LKW ?
it was 50 most gorgeous people in the Female magazine. the work is just alright :)
hi nisa! long time din pass here..i see u r back in msia now..hehe..great posts btw, and all d best for ur new job and life in msia.. :) happy fasting too..take care
thanks Zue :) take care!
no babe, i'm cone wit Mifa. Are u in? anyway miss paris pics la..
Enregistrer un commentaire