dimanche, juin 15, 2008

It Stings like a Bee

So this is how it feels like when you miss someone so bad. Dayyyumn son!It hurts! I hate it. I hate this feeling right now. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. It's not me at all. It's not Diva. It's something else.I feel like slapping my face a couple of times again, because the Diva inside doesn't help me at all. The 'Diva' word, doesn't even fit me anymore. I don't feel the Diva-ness like I use to. Now I don't know how to describe myself. If I am not what I use to be, then what am I? It's just not making any sense. I can feel it inside, that I am not at all the "All That Diva-ish girl". It's like a very BIG step for me to admit that, and for leaving it behind, it's like when Puff Daddy changed his a.k.a to P.Diddy.

It's HUGE.

What's happening to the world!!

Aucun commentaire: