I just came back from a Gay Parade. It's just at the back road of my house. I have no idea there will be a Gay Parade today, so I am so excited! As I was walking to the Bank, and technically it is just behind my apartment. And suddenly I saw crowds and I can hear loud music from afar. The Bank is just across where the crowd was. There were lots of Parade cars lining up, full of colors,variety of people.It's FUN! Each and every cars have their own Dj to spin, so it's pretty cool. I only uploaded some which I consider interesting. Some pictures are provoking. But I didn't upload the one's that expose boobs or..you know, things like that. Nevertheless, it's not really suitable for the under 18 viewers..so, CAUTION!
Each and every cars represent their Gay Foundation, like Police Foundation, Hospital Foundation, College Foundation, Club18 Foundation and so on. It is the BOMB yo! They even have Rock Foundation. So cool.



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire