lundi, juin 23, 2008

Libre

Ill be coming back to KL on the July 3rd. Spoke to my mom about it, so I'll be around for 3 weeks, before I start working in Paris.I have so many people to see in so little time.yikes. I hope my parents are ok about me seeing my friends, knowing how pain they can be sometimes. Since both of my folks are so worried that something bad might happened to their daughter, I suggested to the both of them to hire a bodyguard for me just for 3 weeks while I'm in KL. Funny that they say nothing since I am all alone in Paris. Or is it some sort of a cover up?

Anyway, I spoke to Mia just now. We were talking about ourselves, I just noticed that Taurus girls think alike, and I must admit it, we are spoiled. and these are the facts that I know from one of those magazines.. that we are hot headed, materialistic, arrogant..and some other things you all don't want to know..haha. But the positive part is, we are all out going, out spoken, sexy and loyal. Well, I wonder how Taurus boys are like. In my case, my other half are the P&C type, unlike me, being so celebrity all the time.haha. You are right Mia, the other half maybe very different from us, but together, we complete each other. True.

3 commentaires:

Floyd a dit…

"that we are hot headed, materialistic, arrogant."

Well, that explain your "you need a therapist" comment.

Anonyme a dit…

heheee...HOTNESSSS = TAURUS GURL!!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

yeah gurl, taurus girls rocks :D