I am still deciding what to bring. Dang, Madonna looks HOT yo! I'm watching the M6 Music now. Looks like she made a collaboration with Pharrell Willams. That's hot. Oh and by the way, I can't stop thinking about the time where me, Redza and my family were traveling together. Those were the days..It was really fun. REALLY FUN.
vendredi, juin 27, 2008
Mon premier R&B français
Oh and I just love this song. It's my first favorite French R&B song,oh and guess who sent me this song through the net? Surprise surprise!It's Redza of course. It happened before we actually got together. Kinda funny scenario, but it's also sweet. I know, he was trying to make some sort of like an intro to the French music. How cute.
I am still deciding what to bring. Dang, Madonna looks HOT yo! I'm watching the M6 Music now. Looks like she made a collaboration with Pharrell Willams. That's hot. Oh and by the way, I can't stop thinking about the time where me, Redza and my family were traveling together. Those were the days..It was really fun. REALLY FUN.
I am still deciding what to bring. Dang, Madonna looks HOT yo! I'm watching the M6 Music now. Looks like she made a collaboration with Pharrell Willams. That's hot. Oh and by the way, I can't stop thinking about the time where me, Redza and my family were traveling together. Those were the days..It was really fun. REALLY FUN.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire