
You are starring at THE blog of the real shopaholic. I am turning to one of those girls that shops like mad when they misses their boyfriends. Oh god, have mercy! Its been 2 days without talking to Redza, makes me wanna shop till I drop! I've been thinking, of going to all Museums around Paris tomorrow, since I will be busy during the weekends. We shall see. I've received a mail from Agnes, and it indicates that the models are coming on Sunday for casting. so,I have to be there on time to make sure that everything is taken care of. Oh I almost forgot, I have an appointment with my hair stylist tomorrow. I am so lazy to go to the salon, so instead of going there, I told her to come by my house.
Back to the Shopaholic story. It reminds me of several movies that I REALLY like. I just LOVE to see movies that has Shopping scene in it. One of my favorite is the MEAN GIRLS. Oh I just love Regina George, she's so pretty,sexy and evil...I like.

Which reminds me of my girlfriends back home :D
And also the movie CLUELESS. I love Alicia Silverstone! This movie reminds me of me when I was in high school.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire