mardi, juillet 15, 2008
Drop Dead Gorgeous
We went to the L'Opera this morning to change my flight ticket. We just discovered that the Malaysian Airlines System's office has been moved to Saint Lazare. So, we took a cab there, but it was shocking because.. there were no sign of MAS office at all, no billboard whatsoever. We even had to look for the office by pushing every single button in the elevator..isn't it sad... My mother was complaining to the counter lady, and she said that they just got settled like, a week ago. That explains. And then she was mentioning the name of her boss...Mr. Mohd. Zainudin...Uncle Zainudin!!Omg! So I was like "Is he here?" So that lady said,"na..he's not here." haha, nevertheless, what a small world. I met this one beautiful lady, she is on her way to Malaysia, for a vacation. How nice.. She had been to Malaysia twice.. and she is currently staying somewhere near my Parisian house..Saint Germain des Pres. How lovely. Her name is Isabella, and she owns a gallery of paintings in Saint Germain. She gave me her card, so that I can drop by anytime, maybe have lunch or cup of coffee. How cool is that.
I actually want to go back later than 9th of August, so that I can spend sometime alone with Redza. It's been like a hell hole for me here, missing somebody can be a total fatal. So, I actually asked the counter lady if I were to change the ticket, do I need to pay more.. and basically, I was asking her in French, so that my mom wouldn't understand, so that also she don't have to go berserk on me. She reminded me the same thing..over and over again, "Nisa, your papa misses you very much.." uhuh, sure. See, the thing is, it's not that I don't want to go back and spend time with my family. But every time I do, a lot of disappointing events just keep on happening. As I recall, the last time I was in KL to visit my family, he wasn't around at all. Where is the family in that? Reality check.. Golf, Friends, or networking whatever is more important than me right.. No problems. So I'll be doing the same thing too.. Shopping, Movies, Friends, Chilling, and maybe some 'Networking'.
Well, whatever it is, I know what's important. My priorities are given to me, since in the beginning of this journey.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
3 commentaires:
have a blessed journey.
thanks man, you too :)
owhh my.....dat sounds depressing..but darlin, im 100% sure he misses u...so dun be sad alrite? :)
xoxoxo
Enregistrer un commentaire