lundi, juillet 21, 2008

Pull the trigger and end my misery

Let's just say this is an artistic way of posting..You all got the message by the title. It is crystal clear. And what's more, I was right. There are people in this world aren't suppose to be Happy. Happy Ending isn't meant for them. It is all Bull. I hope there will be some certain justice provided for them, one way or another, in the present, or after life.. I wish that Lord can take their life away in their younger years. By that, they won't have to feel the pain, and take their own life away themselves.. If you all know what I mean. It takes guts to commit suicide. To leave the world behind them. Maybe it is because there are none who loves them, or worse..there are none whom they love the most. Must be empty. How unfortunate to feel such emptiness. Poor Soul..

The stereotype in this world always shows that the troubled youngsters always hiding behind their mask, by dressing in all black with the black eyed make-up. The truth is.. there are more than what we can see in the television. It is all lies. It's not like that anymore. Nobody can tell the differences, unless if the world willing to get to know them. They came in a various people..Some poor, broken family..who always runs out for the street. Some even came from a filthy rich family. But like I said, Love is everything in this world. Without it, our life will be meaningless.



2 commentaires:

Butaseni@Wan Raja a dit…

people would do anything for that,even die for it.kan?

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

yeah,you got it right..