vendredi, octobre 24, 2008

In da Club


Me and Redza just came back from clubbin' with Enot, Bai and Zaim near our place. It was whole load of fun. I found out about a lot of things tonight, which makes me feel happy. I found out all the truth and nothing but the truth. Nevertheless, I got nothing to do with the wicked person anymore, so now I have nothing to lose. So, I do pray that that person will never come across me, cuz I know what I will do to her. Geez, my own dear mother helped her with her cheap tax free, and she sure have funny ways to show us gratitude. Well, you see, you can't have the best of both worlds, and I KNOW about the so called "LONDON" trip. Well, guess what.. you and your boyfriend can eat my short. I can pay ya'll to be my gardener if ya'll want to. I wonder what will happen if I tell my father about this. Please, get lost, and don't be a stalker anymore. You can keep all those empty Louis Vuitton boxes that I gave you though. You are always going to be a cheap skate. Goodbye forever. You are never a friend of mine anyway. Parasite.

P/S: No questions please.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

just because ure so rich, u cant simply say all these. im a silent reader of urs, i think ure pretty and i like reading bout the fashion posts n stuff, but with this post n ur words, i really feel ure just like any other rich kids.who thinks they are so superior. n can pay for everything. sigh.

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

when i say p/s: no questions please, this is what im talking about. anyway anna, thanks for reading my blog, but this is my blog, so i can write anything i want. and this post got nothing to do with you, plus girl, you know nothing of these "cheap skates" people..so i'm so sorry for you to feel that way. if you think i'm just like the other rich kids, maybe i am, maybe i'm not. but this is how i am, with the people who don't know where they stand.

cheers

Anonyme a dit…

I am not a rich girl but from my point of view, everybody have their own limit. I follow this blog like you, Anna and apart this post, Nisa has never talked bad things to anyone before. I am sure she has her own reasons to write it.I don't think we should judge her without knowing her reasons. To Nisa, I also enjoy your blog like Anna and I hope you will continue telling us about your fashion posts and other stuff :)

p/s: sorry, I know you said "no statements please for this post" but I just feel that I should write it because I have friends from all status and I don't think money makes people any difference from attitude point of view. It is the way how you choose to be is the essentiel reason for someone to be who she is. You can be rich and kind; you can also be not rich and unkind.

saywho a dit…

O.o
jealous la tuuu