lundi, juin 23, 2008

Fete De La Musique

Alrighty, back to the Fete de La Musique topic. So, basically it's started after 6pm. The crowds were fantastic. People were dancing and laughing, it is all very happening around Paris! I on the other hand couldn't stop taking pictures, thinking of somebody who had been missing in action for 2 years in a row, wasn't fun at all. But I wonder how is the Festival in Toulouse. It's a small town really, but Faisal said that it is much much more fun.


Artsy Fartsy Aussie Musician


The Groupie


The American Natives


Fete de la Musique mag


They didn't say where are the jazz playing


Capoeira


Advert

Just when you think that it is all about the weirdos..

Now we're getting somewhere. Rock bands!yeah!


No nerds please


All eyes on this kid. yeah

Just when you think you've seen all the fun..

Car on fire


We were hoping to see some sort of a blast off!!



Nearly there...unfortunately somebody stopped it from spreading.boo

The happy man


Just when we came across something interesting..
The singer shouted " a toute a l'heur!!"
sigh..


Scottish dance


Spanish Salsa. hot mama chica


The night falls. Lets paartayyy!


Live Bands


The Crowds

And the party was over at 2am, so I crashed in Rod's place.


Hehe, how cute


Party's over


Make ups off


Slumber party!


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Oooh! They had Scottish dance! It's actually called "ceilidh". I'm a real ceilidh junkie, and would totally attend the ceilidhs they organize at my uni. Lovely fun!