samedi, juillet 12, 2008

Je Compte les jours

Few hours left till my mom and bro arrives. Well, sorry to upset some of the viewers. I didn't get my lip piercing. I know some of you are relief right now. Well, I was about to go out of the house actually to get it done, and suddenly I thought about my mom and how is she going to react, and some other things as well.. But It didn't actually stopped me.. I was sitting and starring at my notebook, searching for images of people with lip piercing , such as Christina Aguilera. But then again, when I think back, the motive about me getting it, is actually to discover myself, what am I made of, or who am I, and what defines me. Well, actually I've been wanting to do it for a long time, just that there were people around me stopping me and what not. And now, as I got the chance, I think, I won't be needing it, maybe not yet. I've been asking myself for a long time now do I really need to do this, in order to inspire myself..Maybe I do. Maybe I don't.

Then suddenly the phone rang. It was Redza. I saw his missed call before, I think I was in the bathroom at that moment. But then, as I picked up, he asked me where I'm at. And he reminded me about my mom is coming, so he said maybe it's not a good idea to do any 'visible' piercing at the moment. Well, it's a sign. Whatever comes out from him, it's always a sign for me. So,I refuse to take chances in doing so. But whatever it is, apart from my self discovery project, I am getting weaker without Redza around. Day by day, the fire inside me starts to burn out, slowly..

Well, since I've mentioned the name Redza here, there and everywhere in this blog, for the new viewers who doesn't know who he is, there ya go, this is Redza.. well, some of my friend calls him Mr. Double R. Some even calls him, Nisa's fiance.


Oh, and no, he is not a musician.. He is much more smarter than your favorite rockstar. It just happens that he is good at playing instruments. And yes, He is also one of the Malaysian student in France.Sigh..it's 4am, can't sleep..and they'll be here by 8 or something.. big sigh.... Oh merde! Which reminds me to keep some stuff out of her sight! Oh man.. seriously, that was close.. Okay, will update later. I have to make a move on it!


Aucun commentaire: