For some reason, this song seems to be stuck in my head at all times. So i decided to make it as the blog's theme song, for the day. Reminds me of Vanessa William in the movie Dance with me. sigh.. I couldn't sleep last night, despite from my outing yesterday. I was truly exhausted, but I just couldn't close my eyes. The sandman missed it when he tried to throw the dust at my eyes. I guess I was thinking about a lot of things too much. I just simply can't get away with that. As I was about to sleep, it was at 3.40am. Suddenly, Nina sent me a nudge in msn. She called me through msn and chatted for quite sometime. It was fun. Nina wanted to give me something, through Redza. So baby, if you're reading this, please call Nina alright? Oh one more important thing, est-que tu peux appelez moi ou texto ton nouveau numero s'il te plait. Merci mon cheri.. Je t'aime et tu me manques beaucoup.
Speaking of Redza, he, his mother and both sisters are on their way home. Home as in KL. Isn't that great! At least great to his side of peeps. I wonder what is in Oreo's agenda today. Catch with you viewers later!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire