dimanche, juillet 06, 2008

Love vs Responsibility

GREAT!! I feel so relief that I've finished my draping piece.It's weird, but i like it. it's my Yohji Yamamoto project. Oh well, whatever makes Peter happy. Here's a..well, a cloak I supposed. That's what Jen said, and she likes it, haha. How bizzare, but whatever. As long as everybody's happy.

I put in wire in every single tube. It's a new design concept, I would wear em..right

I was watching the Nicole Kidman's Chanel 5 advert, and It touched me..sobs. I was really sad when the director said, "as all possibility in a romantic relationship,it'll come to a point where things will cannot be,and because she realized that she got to choose between her own selfish love,or her great responsibility," That's deep man,so touchy.Sobs.. The advert is sort of like a Moulin Rouge movie, only that this time Nicole is the mythological Super Star that is somehow, in love with this one young writer, Rodrigo Santoro, yeah, I know it's the King Xerxes guy. But he's hot yo.

I enjoyed watching the making of the Chanel 5's short film. This phrase made me missed my beloved like crazy, "for the first time in her life,she able to discover who she really is,and the more time she spends with him,the more she becomes the person who she really is,rather than the image of person that everyone else need her to be. And thats why she become a better,a richer,and a more mature person". Damn, that's just killing me, I think I'm back on missing Redza like crazy again. Oh noO!!



Check this, Quote of the Week:
The late Coco Chanel once said, "Perfume is a Luxury...and Paul Valery said, a Woman who is not wearing a perfume, has no Future"

Hahhaha.Shizer. So, girls, don't forget to spray perfume on your way out of the house.

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Oh dear. I'm afraid I'm not really a perfume person... I tend to feel sick from it. I have doused myself with Gucci Rush II and Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea though. I like them. Any stronger, and I'll pass out. I hope this does not mean I have no futue :-O

Another amazing creation from you. I like the purple shade.

When are you going to see Reza, anyway?

Anonyme a dit…

Munirs is me btw. Accidentally hit enter before I could correct it.

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hahaha,that's good, as long as we ladies wear any kind of perfume, it's fine. you know,those are statements from fashion people. Can be seriously pain in the ass at times,hehe. but it's nice to be a bitch once in a while,haha!

oh,I'll be seeing him in 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS! but it's kind of ok though because it's been a month since he left, now I can just count the days till the next 3 weeks,not so bad. :)

Anonyme a dit…

i luv to watch this chanel advert,nicole look totally gorgeous..buy the way,im addcited to coco chanel perfume...soooo sexy n powerful!!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

oh yessssssss,im currently using coco madamoiselle perfume.

Anonyme a dit…

really!!!im using coco chanel!!!i luv keira coco madamoiselle advert and of course the perfume too...its fabulous!!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

Really??? yesss,I love the advert, so sexy,though kiera is a skin and bones.haha. I love the smell, so young and chic