I woke up early today, planning to finish up my bag. I only have small hand stitches left. The studio was empty as usual. So I was happy working alone again. After 2 hours of working, Oreo walked in. He was so happy, that he already sent the Balenciaga bag to his sister in Taiwan which he bought some days ago for her. We were talking about accessories business for quite sometime. According to his opinion, Accessories such as bags and shoes are salable throughout all region and countries. Like I was saying yesterday, I did thought about making my own accessories line, because every woman NEEDS beautiful bags and shoes. I've been doing a serious thinking about my future business. Several additional things can make a huge profit. With my ideas and workmanship, i hope it'll workout well.
We chatted till our stomach were growling. We did some thinking of what to eat. Oreo decided to take me to this one very famous pure japanese restaurant in Palais Royal, it is near the famous Haute Couture school, Chambre Syndicale. First impression of the restaurant...wow, so japanesie. It's all seafood baby, can't get enough of that. I just love pure japanese food. I think my taste buds are already addicted to them now. HELP!!

We're finally here!!

Starters: Yummy Sea Snails!!

I Love this Stuff!!

The BEST Japanese meal I had so far in Paris!
After the fantabulous meal, we decided to take a walk to Chatelet, since I have several things to buy for my bag. It was a very fine day, Oreo really know his way around Paris. He took me to the shortest way to get to the Dragorie shop (place where people buy embroidery supplies) He said, maybe he knows Paris better than Taiwan. haha. I know this from before, Paris is small, now that I know the short cut to everywhere, it's getting even smaller.hahaha.

Walking is always good for health..
We decided to go into the church near the Pompidou centre. We haven't been there before, but it turns out to be boring... So,we decided to go to BHV to buy some more stuff.

Colorful..mais, il y a nothing special

I decided to get myself a Caramel Frapuccino

Waiting for the bus..exhausted

Yeap.. the outcome
2 commentaires:
dear,u always look gorgeous and glamour even when u exhausted ;)
thank you darling..
Enregistrer un commentaire