I had a meeting with Anne Valerie Hash's men knit wear designer. It went well. He gave me a project. Only..he told me to think of the theme myself, and everything according to what I am. What I am...so, what am I? He told me not to be scared of making mistakes. To him, mistakes are beautiful. I am use to do pretty neat stuff. How do I know about the crazy part of designing. Looks like I have to think out of the box. I really hate to do messy things like everybody did in their journal book. I still remember my old journal book. It was so neat, that you can't find any flaws. I love to make beautiful stuff, that also looks expensive. I saw Mr. Xavier's port folio. It is close to..piece of junk.
But surprisingly,I like it. I like the simplicity of the presentation. But the ideas in it aren't simple at all. Gosh, I feel such a fool on buying expensive stuff for my port folio. It is so expected, he said. He told me to do something that nobody ever done before. Tell you the truth, I'm close to being crazy right now. The date line is on the 28th of this month. He told me not to think of anything, just let loose. Let loose...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire