mardi, juin 17, 2008

Beautiful Day

It's a very sunny day.I like it.I LOVE it!As I was walking towards ED supermarche, I thought about my dearly savior,we always do the grocery together.and thinking of that, had put a smile on my face along the way :)

Oh wow,great.There are more and more foreigners coming to Paris..and of course,there are several groups of American students just got into the apartment.Oh my god,there are lots of them. As I went to the school just now, I accidentally walked into one of the room that is full of the exchange students from the States.and they were like, "huh"??who's that? haha. And I went to Ed just now,I came across this guy that looks exactly like James Dean, and I was telling myself,"nah,,he doesn't look French at all".

After I paid my stuff, it was that dude's turn. And the casher said, " Vous devriez peser la tomate là-bas.." and he goes,"uh?wha?" he was so hopeless and needed translation. so I told him that he should weigh the tomatoes himself first,in order to pay.And he was like, oh,oh thanks and everything. Had a little chat along the way. He thought that I'm from the states..WRONG.haha,wrong guess.

Aucun commentaire: