mercredi, juin 18, 2008

Je ne suis pas content du tout maintenant

Yesterday night was awsome, we were talking until 3am. God,I miss him. But then again I just got to know that I won't be able to look for my new apartment with him, cause he will be going back to kl on the July 10th. So basically I don't know when he'll come back. So freaked out about that, I wanna go back too. I miss M'sian food. But my parents insist of me staying here. Damn, what am I to do? I am so caught in between. I love it here. I love Paris. It will be such a waste if I go back now. But I love Redza too, I don't think I can be without him. Plus, I am the ONLY M'sian girl in this beautiful city. Oh boy, I'm going to be more lonely than I've ever was.

Looks like I want both of my love and professional life works at the same time. looks like, I can't have best of both worlds. That is exactly what Redza told me yesterday. I know, at the end of the day, I will have to choose. Why,God,WHYYY???

Love

+

Work
(Love+Work= Ain't happenin)

OR

Love - Work = Despair

OR

Work - Love = Despair

2 commentaires:

Boo-Boo a dit…

Gosh! one tough decision to make..no worries darlin nisa, either ways, u know ur Redza will always be there for u aite?

smile please? :)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hehe, I am smiling babe :) We'll see how I feel