jeudi, juin 19, 2008

So...She Called

So basically my mum just called, asking me if I want to go back to Malaysia for a while and continue working in Paris after that. Well,then I said maybe she can buy me a return ticket to Malaysia somewhere in December or something, so that I can go back for good. But then again, she was telling me, who wants to hire me if I want to work for just 2 or 3 months, they will consider at least a year. So she told me to make up my mind. Hmm.. so I told her to call me tomorrow, cause I have so many things in my mind. I have brainstorming to do. If I decide not to work here, I can just chill in Paris for another 2 or 3 months, and then go back. Simple as that. If I decide to work here, I think I'll just have to gather up my strength and work for at least a year here. We'll see. Either way, I know things will work out for me. There's nothing Nisa can't handle ;)

2 commentaires:

Boo-Boo a dit…

if i were u, I would stay in Paris until end of dis year and go bck to m'sia for gud in December as wut u've planned earlier..darlin, bukan slalu u dpt such opportunity aite? so think abt it wisely...

redza aint going anywhere...if he loves u, u'll be in his heart regardless where u are... :)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

yes, it's true darling. but I'm still deciding. I love it here