mardi, juin 17, 2008

Those aren't my words

Getting angry anonymously is so not my style at all. I hope all of you jotted that down. I am just so sorry for hurting other people's feeling. I don't really write about other people in my blog, or gossips or anything like that. Maybe I have, but very rare.

I know that I've hurt my dearly loved ones..and I just want to clear the air by saying, I am so sorry, on behalf of my certain family member. And also sorry for being the one who cause the arguments between the two families. I shall not tell anything to any of my siblings, if I ever have any 'beef' with anybody. I had a 'beef' with just one particular person(ya'll know who)and it turns out that one of my soldier cant hold her fire and shoot everything she sees.

Which reminds me of Tybalt and Benvolio.
funny.

Aucun commentaire: