As a designer, we never look at models in an 'evil' way. Actually, for me it is FORBIDDEN. In any case, I know there are some models-designers relationship, like the Malaysian designer, Dato Bernard Chandran who is married to his model wife Datin Mary Lourdes. But basically, it is very rare. As for me, I have my own perspective over models. There are times when my friends ask if I've ever look at any male models in a different view(you know what it is).
Well, of course, I have to be professional. It's wrong to combine pleasure and work.. Big NO NO. But all I can say is that, I do have my favorite male model. Professionally, he is a piece of work. A masterpiece. I don't think any model can top this one;
Well, of course, I have to be professional. It's wrong to combine pleasure and work.. Big NO NO. But all I can say is that, I do have my favorite male model. Professionally, he is a piece of work. A masterpiece. I don't think any model can top this one;






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire